Hunter Douglas Bamboo Woven Wood Roman Shades
These are Hunter Douglas Wovwn Wood bamboo shades with a blackout liner. They are in a customer’s entertainment room in their basement.
NATURAL WOVEN SHADES
Both elegant and exotic, Natural Woven Shades are the go-to for interior designers world-wide. Organic fibers from jute to rattan and bamboo to wood bring global texture and international style right to your very own zip code.
WHY NATURAL WOVEN SHADES?
- From harvest to fabrication, over 20 different specialists create each unique shade for our three collections.
- Enduring quality? Look to details like hand-sewn rings stitched right into the weave.
- Natural Woven Shades are meticulously hand-fed on a loom by skilled artisans who’ve passed their craft from generation to generation.
- Our Grass Weaves keep it artisanal with man-made yarns spun from natural by-products.
- Accent the positive with handsome sewn-edge binding choices that add finished flair.
Light-filtering grasses, reeds, papyrus and bamboo woven by artisans to exhibit all the perfect imperfections – and hues – found in nature bring an organic, sophisticated style. Choose a pigmented stain option and add an exotic twist.
- Beautiful form, beautiful function. Our innovative control options include both Cordless and RemoteLift so your home is both safe and serene.
- CORDLESS LIFTA light push or pull lifts or lowers shade to any desired position. With no visible cords, cordless shades offer a clean look and provide added child and pet safety.
- RECHARGEABLE SIMPLICITYEconomical RF motorization system operates by remote control and the batteries are rechargeable for extra cost savings and convenience. Solar panel recharge available.
- REMOTELIFT MOTORIZATIONBattery-operated motorized system lifts and lowers shades with the touch of a button. Smoove wall switch and MyLink option (compatible with Alexa) available.
- CONTINUOUS CORD LOOPRaise shades with ease and convenience. The color-coordinated cord loop remains the same length no matter where you position the shades. The specially designed cord tensioner eliminates dangling cords for enhanced child safety.
- STANDARD CORD CONTROLEasy to operate yet durable function. Multi-cord lock & guided pulley system with antique brass or white finishes ensures a smooth, long-lasting operation. Decorative wood tassels add a classic touch.
- TANDEM SHADESEnjoy intricate light weaving through woven patterns or full on light blocking. Complete privacy or a hint of the outdoors. With Tandem, you can have it all. An independently operated back roller shade liner adds exceptional light and privacy versatility. Light-filtering and blackout liner fabrics available.
- TRILIGHT SHADESTop-down/bottom-up convenience with the added benefits of increased UV protection, softened view, glare reduction, and added privacy. The top sheer pleated shade enhances the shade’s performance by offering infinitely adjustable control.
- TOP-DOWN/BOTTOM-UPOperates from the top down or the bottom up for more light control and privacy options. Open from the top and bottom together for more flexibility.
- FIXED LINERLight-filtering, room-darkening or blackout liner is attached to the back of the natural woven shade and raises/lowers in unison with the shade.
- OPERABLE LINERLiner operates separately from the front shade, providing increased light control and privacy. Available on traditional and waterfall shade styles with standard cord control.
- TWO-ON-ONE / THREE-ON-ONE RAILTwo or three independently operating shades share the same headrail for a cleaner, more unified look. Ideal for wide-set windows and patio doors.
- WATERFALLNo valance here. Just a clean, flush mount that keeps those surface planes aligned and the hardware hidden. Back valance conceals the hardware from the exterior. The metal grommet allows the lift cord to stay neat and within reach.
- EDGE BINDINGSOur sewn edge bindings lend durability, structure and a clean appearance to your shade.
- PANEL TRACKCoordinate windows and doors in the same room. Fabric panels slide effortlessly across doors and large expanses of glass.
blackout liner fro shades, blackout shades, cordless roman shades, cordless shades, grass weave shades, hunter douglas bamboo shades, motorized shades, natural shades, top down bottom up shades, woven wood roman shades