Hunter Douglas Honeycomb (Cellular) Shades
EASY ELEGANCE FOR YOUR LIFE’S STYLE
Tailored, energy efficient and infinitely customizable. That’s about as cool as it gets. Honeycomb Shades are the go-to for design pros because like any good support team, they work hard and give you all the credit.
WHY HONEYCOMB SHADES?
- Opacities include sheer, semi-sheer, semi-opaque and blackout—so you control the light, not the other way around.
- The insulating qualities maximize your home’s energy efficiency, especially with SoftStyle cellular shades featuring double cells.
- The patented D-cell design keeps its crisp, full pleated structure and facing for the life of the shade.
- Our sumptuous fabrics, rich range of hues and patterns and 5 distinct cell sizes means from tiny to grand, we haven’t met a window we didn’t like.
- Unusual shaped window? We’ve got you covered.
- The stain- and wrinkle-resistant, easy- to clean fabrics practically take care of themselves.
Energy & Cost Efficient
The insulating cell construction helps restrict the outside air, keeping both you and your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Honeycomb shades provide cost-saving energy efficiency that will help the planet and your pocketbook.
2″ HYBRID PLEAT Pleated Shades
- Add some drama to your expansive windows or sliding glass doors with our super-sized 2″ cell.
- Two fabric layers in the cell design form an insulating pocket to keep things comfy.
- Light filtering or blackout. You choose.
- Rear cording and a white tabbed back offer a consistent, dimensional appearance to the outside world.
- Bring the outdoors in. Minimal vertical stack means maximum view.
- Pro tip: Use in lieu of a closet door and soften a bedroom’s vibe.
blackout shades, control light, energy efficient shades, fabric shades, honeycomb shades, Hunter Douglas cell honeycomb shades, insulating shades, pleated shades, semi opaque shades, semi sheer shades, shades on sliding glass door