Hunter Douglas Window Shadings
WATCH OVERVIEW VIDEO:
WHY OUR WINDOW SHADINGS?
- Soften that harsh sunlight. Fabric vanes suspended between two sheer panels tilt to brighten up or dim down your environment.
- Wonderfully wide for larger windows and doors. Up to 120″ wide, in fact. Stay in proportion with three vane sizes to suit the scale of your windows.
- Much less hassle than adding a skylight. The unique s-shaped vanes capture more light, illuminating a magically even glow deep within your room.
- Drink in the view. When raised, the shading completely disappears into the headrail. When lowered, the magnificent outdoors remains in sight with no distracting lift cords.
- Maximize your privacy. During the day, you can see out, but no one can see in. At night, close the vanes and voila… privacy assured.
- Scale it up with 3 ½” vertical vanes. The look of soft drapes with the adjustability of blinds.
- Complement your horizontal windows by coordinating them with vertical sliding glass doors. Style 101.
- Rotate the vanes to maximize the view or minimize the light.
- Guard against UV damage. Your furniture and floors will thank you.
“Anti-moire.” What is that?
“Moire” defined: fabric with a wavy appearance. Our fabrics are uniquely designed so that at any angle the view is virtually clear of any distortion usually found when sheer fabrics are layered. Sheer brilliance.
COLORS & FABRICS
TINTS & TONES
Uniquely designed, our fabrics show no wavy distortion, usually found with layered sheers, letting you control the light, not the other way around. Colors remain true while natural filtered light floods deep into your room.