Generally, Atlanta Discount Blinds can have a knowledgeable sales consultant out to your home or office within 1 – 3 days from the time you contact us for your new window coverings!
We are happy to come to your home or office in the metro Atlanta area to measure your windows, show you designer samples, and advise on the best window treatment for your rooms, all at no cost to you.
Atlanta Discount Blinds uses contract installers. We do not mark up the installation cost incurred from our installers. The installation and shipping charges will be itemized on your estimate. If you want to do a self-install, that is an option too.
It is our policy to match or beat competitive bids on like quality window treatments and products. We require documentation of the competing bid to consider price adjustment.
Every product offered by Atlanta Discount Blinds is custom-made from scratch to fit your windows. Window Blinds typically take 12 – 14 business days to be installed in your home (includes from time of order placement until our installer completes the job). Window Shades take 12 – 22 business days. Window Shutters take 4 1/2 – 6 Weeks depending upon quantity. Drapery products take 12 – 20 business days.
Yes, we offer blinds, as well as roller and sunscreen shades for businesses.
All of our products are measured and manufactured to your specific window specifications. If there is a defect in the workmanship or functionality of the product, we will replace it under the warranty. However, all sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges for non-warranty issues.
Please contact us if you have issues with your window treatments.
Every product offered by Atlanta Discount Blinds comes with a lifetime warranty directly from the manufacturer. Motors are warranted for 5 Years.
We are proud to service what we sell and will gladly handle any and all warranty matters with the manufacturer (including shipping and handling expenses) for as long as you own the product
We take all major credit cards. There is a 3% fee added to the deposit and/or balance payment. We also accept checks and cash. In addition, we accept Venmo, Cash App and Apple Pay payments.
No matter what kind of blinds you have—wooden, fabric and vertical are the three basic types—these tips will make their cleaning and maintenance easy:
1. Vacuum blinds often with the brush attachment. Vacuum across the slats, not up and down.
2. Use a lamb’s-wool duster, again working across the slats and starting at the top. Do not use plastic dusters.
3. When dusting or vacuuming vertical blinds, brush downward only, as the slats often become unhooked if you brush upward.
4. Use a rubber sponge, also known as a dry sponge (found at hardware and paint stores), to remove dust and residue from both fabric and vinyl blinds. Simply wipe the dry sponge firmly across the blinds.
5. For spot cleaning, spray an all-purpose cleaner onto a clean dry cloth and wipe the soiled area of the blind. Never spray the cleaner directly onto the blind.
6. You can wet wooden blinds when cleaning, but don’t soak them. Clean them in place instead of removing them as you would for other types of blinds.
7. If fabric blinds become very dirty, take them to a dry cleaner.
8. Do not try cleaning blinds by spraying them with a car-wash hose, dunking them in the tub or one slat at a time.
9. To clean metal and vinyl blinds, follow this method: Take the blinds outside to your patio or driveway and lay them on a small rug or piece of carpet. Put a few drops of dishwashing soap in a bucket of water. Wet a car-washing brush and brush the blinds from side to side, and then turn them over and brush the other side. Rinse the blinds gently with a garden hose while tilting them so that the water runs off. To prevent water spots from forming, quickly run your finger down the slats a couple of times to remove excess water. When done, drape the blinds over a fence or a couch to dry.
Don’t see an answer to your window coverings question here? Contact Us at Atlanta Discount Blinds, or call 678 235-4528 and we’ll be happy to help you.